Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Tide Bassist, Zakk Sandler Recovering from Auto Accident

A note from Zakk from Black Tide's Official Band Page:

From the comfort of my bed,
Thank you all for your positive thoughts and wishes. I have a broken nose, hurt my neck, bit a hole through my lip, and I'm just achy and banged up all over but I will be fine and back to normal in a few weeks. It's things like this that just wake me up and show me how great it is to be alive and how fortunate I am to have been able to walk away from this with such minimal damage to my body. I've heard plenty of stories and seen plenty of pictures of auto accidents that are absolutely horrific. Looking at the damage done to the car makes me truly grateful for the life that I will continue to live. Love you all !!

-Zakk